Monday, March 18, 2013

Seven Stages Prompt: Transformed by Sacred in Nature

I wanted to buy a home with a kitchen window at which I could lift my eyes from the toils of my day and inhale deeply from the wonder. However, I rarely stand before my kitchen window in the life lead. When I do, I see the birds I tried to name properly as a child: Wren, Chickadee, Cardinal and BlueJay. I do smile within with every moment at my window. It is a tender joy.

However, another window into the world outside has transformed me. It is the window my dog imprinted with his nose. I do not recall the accident that disconnected me from what others see - a dirty window - and joined me to possibility that life has hidden wonders that I need to be open to.


Inspiration: a reference to a kitchen window in a digital story
Image: nose print photographed at night and filtered in Photoshop:
Collection of PicsbyJake

No comments: