Friday, September 23, 2011

home

Today my home was a seen as a place of piece and opportunity.  Sharing it will make the world a little more comfortable for those soon to be under this roof. It feels very right.

I am reminded of my favorite childhood book:  The Family Nobody Wanted.  I understand thanks to Google that it is released with an epilogue by Helen Doss that updates the family's progress since 1954.  This now must be on my to be read list.

The Rene & Nonna Wellek books I purchased through Powell's arrived.  It seems that it is time to take some pleasure in reading.  Especially fitting on what appears to be Banned Book Week: Sept 24 to Oct 1.  I wish I had realized this designation of the week sooner as this is something our Community Access Station should rally around.

No comments: