Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Words that Pass


Would that there be but one symbolic, functional word that could unlock all the connective tissue of our techno-being? But there are limits, rules, characters; not less than, not more than, must have, cannot include ... special memory questions. I have failed to define my favorite things to remember. I have failed to have favorites, goals, or a disciplined existence ... failure to form habits stresses me. Brings me to the brink of panic. 

I prefer a world with serendipitous connections full of pleasant, valuable, or useful discoveries. Defiance enters into my thoughts. I wish to  challenge traditions and  customs in a restless pursuit of a greater truth ... then my alarm rings, and the day must continue, one password at a time.

No comments: