Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Words that Pass

would that there be but one symbolic, functional word that could unlock all the connective tissue of our techno-being. But there are limits, rules, characters; not less than, not more than, must have, can not include... special memory questions. I have failed to define my favorite things to remember. I have failed to have favorites, goals, or a disciplined existence. Serendipity. Except when this failure stresses me to the brink of panic, I prefer the perception that connections come as a natural gift of pleasant, valuable, or useful discoveries by accident . similarly I envision the iconoclast not as a destroyer challenging traditional beliefs, customs, and values but a journey in restless pursuit of truth.... but then the alarm rings, and the day must continue one password at a time.

No comments: