Saturday, January 21, 2017

I AM Where the Enneagram finds you, and points to.

Every day is one of evolution.

1 THE REFORMER
The Rational, Idealistic Type: Principled, Purposeful, Self-Controlled, and Perfectionistic

2 THE HELPER
The Caring, Interpersonal Type: Demonstrative, Generous,
People-Pleasing, and Possessive

3 THE ACHIEVER
The Success-Oriented, Pragmatic Type: Adaptive, Excelling, Driven, and Image-Conscious

4 THE INDIVIDUALIST
The Sensitive, Withdrawn Type:
Expressive, Dramatic, Self-Absorbed,
and Temperamental

5 THE INVESTIGATOR
The Intense, Cerebral Type: Perceptive, Innovative, Secretive, and Isolated


6 THE LOYALIST
The Committed, Security-Oriented Type: Engaging, Responsible, Anxious, and Suspicious

7 THE ENTHUSIAST
The Busy, Fun-Loving Type: Spontaneous, Versatile, Distractible, and Scattered

8 THE CHALLENGER
The Powerful, Dominating Type:
Self-Confident, Decisive, Willful, and Confrontational

9 THE PEACEMAKER
The Easygoing, Self-Effacing Type: Receptive, Reassuring, Agreeable, and Complacent
I zealously pursue noble causes
see the blacks, whites;
But systems fail me.


I desire from my heart
But it turns tortuously inside me,
conflicted - by desire for affirmation.

I feel the place where I lay my head
But I do not rest - that
I might not recognize some success.

I sense majesty in all creation,
long to be empowered
But find no completion.


I listen precisely
to intimate intimacies
But remain aloof.

I understand what is right:
protecting, supporting, uplifting
But I know no direction.

I show, express, perform, teach
with an eventful flair
But know no certainty.


I passionately lust ahead
exaggerating the rightness
of where I stand;
But refuse to turn any corner.


I hear the quiet of my pulse
Like a secret, feeling
it pounding out of time.


I am at the foot of the cross
brokenness awaits
your resurrection in me.
I am diligently desiring good
most tolerant of imperfection.



I am generous of spirit
extending and uplifting embrace.


I am creating from within
achieving great things in love .


I am extraordinary in the ordinary
present in all wonder



I am discerning
and the walk is daily.


I am trusting
deeply, drinking
from the strength of truth.


I am enthusiastically
embracing wisdom.


I am passionate for life
championing social justice.




I am profoundly tranquil
confident, and at peace.


I am whole
head, heart and gut
chains broken
for this time and forever

I AM.

No comments: