Thursday, November 15, 2012

meanwhile...

On Oct 24th I was about to draft a post called meanwhile.  It was the day after I fractured my left ankle in 3 places.  The title alone which means to me the telling of story "at the same time, but from different places" remained in draft until today. 

If I am to add to the noise, or curate from the chaos, on this idea still far from formalized -- for that is all that it is, or has yet to be, then I need to make some serious changes in the deployment of my time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Definition of CURATE

1
: a clergyman in charge of a parish
2
: a clergyman serving as assistant (as to a rector) in a parish
See curate defined for English-language learners »
See curate defined for kids »
Origin of CURATE

Middle English, from Medieval Latin curatus, from cura cure of souls, from Latin, care
First Known Use: 14th century
Other Christian Religious Terms

Pentateuch, blasphemy, doxology, eremite, iconoclasm, liturgy, orison, pneuma, reliquary
Rhymes with CURATE

abate, ablate, adnate, aerate, age-mate, agnate, airdate, airfreight, alate, arête, await, backdate, baldpate, bandmate, baseplate, bedmat...
[+]more
2cu·rate transitive verb \ˈkyu̇r-ˌāt, kyu̇-ˈrāt\
cu·rat·edcu·rat·ing
Definition of CURATE

: to act as curator of