Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Grow Through what you go through!

Cookie Monster and other stories of human condition came to mind as a possible title for the stories gathered, still to be written, from my advocacy work and lifestyle. A subtitle for Cookie Monster would be "a lying shame".

As I consider the still to be written part of this public musing, I get this message Grow Through what you go through! in my social media feed. It is from a local farmer that I do not frequent enough Farmer Joes Gardens LLC  and when I do it is often for the berry pie, not the kale.

I also realized I could make Wednesday morning a ritual time for visiting this space. A once a week goal might be achievable.  And if it is true that with a good editor I can indeed be a writer I have got that resource in my pocket as well.

No comments: